Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deathly Hallows

Hey there guys. whats up? remember that time that I blogged every day? but then the month got over and I ignored you for two and a half months? yea sorry about that. I meant to write I really did.
I've been doing nanowrimo this month which is crazy because I've had just about a total of 2 free hours to write in this month.
Also I am going to assume that you know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is out in 4 hours. I CANNOT tell you how much I want to be standing on a side walk waiting to be let into a theater right now. But, do to the unfortunate fact that I have school tomorrow, my parents are not letting me go. *makes sad face* I went at midnight for Half Blood Prince, and I WILL be going for Part two. But tonight I am stuck at home with my pre-cal book in my lap and my Ravenclaw scarf wrapped around my neck. and I am not thinking about Harry Potter. I am not thinking about Harry Potter. I am not thinking about Harry Potter. Damn It. I want to go see Harry Potter right now. GIVE ME THE MOVIE.
Alright. I need to actually do my pre-cal homework, and stop stalling. I promise I will not wait two month to blog again.



Last song played on ipod- "twisting" They might be giants

1 comment:

  1. LOL did the same thing with my blog. but hopefully i'm back for a while! HP was soooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete