Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rain and Roses

It rained today, now, don't get me wrong, I love rain, but its May, and i live in central California, where its supposed to be HOT by now. When I finished my last class I sat in my car for a half an hour waiting for my sister. I sat there in my pocket of warmth and dryness, surrounded by vast wetness, separating me from those I knew. It was kind of nice.

I made 30 bucks today. By baby sitting a sleeping baby. So I was able to study for my finals, which start tomorrow. I really should be studying for them now, but instead I talk to you, oh Internet, and your so-easily-able-to-distract-me-ness.

I was given a rose by one of my favourite people today. My religion teacher/boss/person I was babysitting for/friend. She is awesome. She gave me this very pretty flower for being such an awesome grader. She tells me this practically everyday. Its very good for the building of egos.

Its sitting on my desk in a bottle of water, and even though it is a very pretty rose, it has no smell, and it reminds me that although some times things are beautiful, they often arn't as good on the inside.

just some thoughts for today.




last song played: Myhope by Molly Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment