Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zombies vs Unicorns

Hey there. Its been a while. Hows the wife and kids?

So I've been meaning to blog lately, but every time I finally open up the page my mind goes blank. But here I am anyway. I've been nice and busy with the second semester of my senior year, and my basketball team going undefeated. W00T! Doing things like this. But I think the man reason I haven't been around is because I have really been enjoying living my life, or trying to as much as I can, because I've realized in a few short months my life is going to change a lot. The world as I know it is going to change, so I'm enjoying what I have while I have it.

But amid all the good and happy things going on in my life, I have some sad news to bare. Borders has declared bankruptcy and is closing lots of stores. Mainly, they are closing the one nearest me, in which I spend a lot of time and money in. On the bright-side, they have started the going out of business sales, which means I went and bought some books for 40% of today. I only bought 2, but I will be returning in about a week..... and yet I wonder why I have no money.



last song played on ipod- "Shes got something" Greg Holden

quote of the day- "On Monday I got a card in the mail, it said 'happy Valentines day, from you know who' why on earth is Lord Voldemort sending me cards?"

No comments:

Post a Comment