Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Incoherency

It seams the only time I blog is when I'm home sick. I guess that is the only time I have to sit around an organize my thoughts. Most today, (at least the conscience part) was spent laying in my bed starring out the window watching the sky go from blue to grey to the dark-grey-blue colour it is now. While listening to Greg Holden's Not my living room series. and thinking. because unfortunately I am not completely-out-of-my-mind sick.


And that is as far as I got. I wrote that yesterday, and that much was written with one hand from a distance, and I'm fairly certain it only came about because I was to ill to get up to get paper(and I needed to write something, my brain was going crazy), or to even move. Its a good thing laptops were invented.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now, which is a major relief, and I'm ready to face the day tomorrow. hopefully. I CAN DO THIS!

On an exciting note, I have 88 days left until I graduate from high school! Yay/Yikes!

And I have less than 2 weeks until I hit the east coast. WHOOOO!



last song played- 'Bar on A' _Greg Holden
quote of the day _ "Don't head butt the sun, Idiot!" - Craig Benzine (wheezywaiter)

No comments:

Post a Comment