Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So it seams I'm rubbish at actually ever updating this blog anymore. oops. (last post on December 11?! for shame Grace, for shame!) well in the over three months its been since I blogged a lot has happened. I turned 19 in January and have gone through my second quarter of college.
which brings us to why I'm actually here blogging.
It's finals week. Lucky I already have 3 out of the way, and just 2 left. and those two are my art class and my film class.
I'll be honest, I haven't really had much time to blog this quarter at all, I've been busy, schoolwork, classes, hanging out with people (I actually have a pretty lively social life, but well get to that later ;P)
So why do I suddenly have time to blog? well, because my art final is in an hour, and I uh, haven't been to sleep yet.
I am currently watching the sun rise for the second time in 3 days. I've been up all night working on editing my final film project (due at 7 this evening) and doing my final art project (due in an hour) I just finally finished my art project, and noticed there was 5 minutes left until my alarm would go off to wake me up. so uh, no sleep tonight.
whooooooo
also, I've had so much tea in the past week it is completely impossible to count the number if cups. If I were to cut myself I'd probably bleed tea.
As for my busy social life, I've made a lot of friends who are really awesome and fun to hang out with.
I also am no longer single. which is really weird.
that's right, I have a boyfriend. He is awesome. and that's all I'm saying because its time to make more tea and get ready for class.
Also, I've been ridiculously happy the last few days.
and here is a post I made to my tumblr a few days ago that might be interesting and make up for my lack of blogging here.
See you hopefully soon. (probably in 3 more months)

No comments:

Post a Comment