Monday, November 12, 2012

Time passes

It can be hard to notice the passing of time until its past.
It has been so long since I blogged that blogger has completely changed and it took me a few minutes to figure out how to start a new post.
Go Grace!
I am disappointed with where my life has wound up. Now, I do not regret the choice I made to come to this school. I believe it was the right choice to spend last year here. I'm just not so sure about this one. I'm ready to move on. I've been looking up schools to transfer to and have found myself in a weird situation. I can't make up my mind. I love my major, and I want to continue with it, but I also like many other things and want to do them. How do I decide which I want to do? I am always worried that I will make the wrong choice and waste more time and money.
I want to travel. I want to learn. I want to do good in the world.
I'm so tired of being stuck in the safety net that I am not even sure how I got into.
I am done.
I am done living my life in passing. I've been so bored the past few years I forgot how to be not bored. stuck in this rut.
On friday I closed my tumblr tab and haven't been back on.
 I quit. cold turkey. today is day 3. It's been hard. but I have so much more time in my schedule. My mind is free-er. I also have signed out of facebook and only go on 2 times a day.
 I don't know how long I will keep this up but the original plan is 2 weeks, so we'll see how I feel after that. I know this will be difficult because I can already feel the withdraws, but I know it will also be good. I am much happier with out all these things that aren't important taking up my time.

 I also plan to blog more, and get back to vlogging, (fingers crossed) in a hopes that it will help push me to live the kind of life I would want to be telling people on the internet about.

Here is to the future.

artist/band of the week: Chris Rubeo

1 comment:

  1. Go be a student missionary next year. Or Adventist Colleges Abroad. That should help your travel/do good/learn new things itch. It's the one thing I didn't do in college. Between sophomore/junior is the best time to go, too.

    ReplyDelete