Friday, April 30, 2010

College, old people, and hot fast food guys

Looking at colleges and trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for it is very stressful. Ive spent the day sense i got home looking at different collages that I will have to be applying to come fall. Yikes! But with all that stressfulness, I think, no, I KNOW, where I WANT to go.

So I had to drop off my younger sister at a friends today, and while I was driving, I noticed something. A lot of old people drive at 7:00 in the afternoon, almost every car I saw had an old person in it. and I'm talking full on white hair cut short and curled old people.

When driving home, I stopped for dinner and bought some dinner for me and my mum, because my dads at work, and A&W had advertised this new Orange soda floats for a limited time, and i had a coupon. It was delicious, and a bad and stressful day is always made better by a very attractive guy taking your order and making your food. ;)





quote of the day: "I have a bad feeling about this" -from every star wars movie.
last song played on itunes: Mr Blue Sky by ELO

No comments:

Post a Comment