Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Delivering rainbows, all around the world!

So today I did a quick little video response to PhilipDeFranco about change. His vloggity today was about the changes and he asked for video responses, so I did one. Whoo.

So a few days ago I stumbled upon this, I knew about Throwboys before, and had heard people talk about them. I'd seen some of their pillows in videos, mainly the subscribe one , and a few of the "chat" ones. But when I came across them this time, I found the throwbabies. LESSTHANTHREE. Also I wish I had money I could spend on random things, because I would so buy a ton of these pillows, Aren't they just awesome?

Sometimes I find things that I just need to share, because I feel it would positively effect peoples days. like this.. God I love the internet. and Parry Gripp. Parry Gripp is just nothing but amazingawesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment