Friday, March 11, 2011

Free! ish

So this week is finally over, after a very stress full few days, especially the last 7 hours,(that I spent writing an essay that was due today. I'm finally free to relax and pack for history tour. Which is in two days. Well freeish. Now I get to work on all my personal projects I wanted done before I left. I can't believe My trip is finally almost here. I'm so excited I can hardly wait, except I can wait because I have Robot Unicorn Attack to play and Space unicorns to sing about. LIFE IS GOOD. And Blogs to write, because writing blogs is fun, and important. A few days ago I was reading though my old blog posts, and it was like going back in time, remind me of what it was like to write them. Which, in turn has made me realize I need to blog more. Which I will. So LOOK OUT. When I get back in two weeks Imma be writin up a storm! In the mean time look at this! "Keep Calm and Don't Blink" Its a clever little Doctor Who reference in a parody poster of this one, "Keep Calm and Carry on" A poster put out by the British Government World War 2, to raise moral. It wasn't really used though until someone rediscovered in 2000 and has since been making posters. cool huh?

Alright I'm hungry. IMMA GO EAT SOME FOOODZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment