Monday, March 7, 2011

YESSSSSSS FRIENDSSSS!

SOOO I am super excited right now! Why? because of your trip in 5.5 days to new York? you may ask. Well theres that to, but the main reason is, So I've been hanging out in yourpants, having some great discussions and making new friends. I freekin love yourpants. Like really. Yourpants is the best place ever. Hehe, ok enough with the jokes. The main reason that makes today SO FREEKIN AWESOME is that when I logged on today, I had a message from a friend of mine, concerning.... ready for this? A Collab-Channel. YESSS! So basically, in the coming months, a girl from Washington, a girl from Sweden, a girl from Portugal, a guy from London, and I are going to start a collab-channel, where still working on the name and schedule, but I'm pretty darn excited. I love meeting new people. HMYFEEKINYESSSSSS!

Sorry, my gushing is out. almost. AHHHHHHHHH! ok, now its out.

Haha, so many words on this page aren't words according to blogspot and Google chromes spell check. WELL GUESS WHAT INTERNET?! THEY ARE NOW! whatcha gonna do about it? eh?

Oh no, I feel more gushing coming. kjshdflkjrsaasbjsdciuadslcl. I'm just, sooo happy,I want to go tell all my irl friends, but they just wouldn't understand. But you understand right internet?

ok, I need to get back to my homework before I puke up more word gush. BYE


last song played- same as yesterday, to busy to listen today. *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment