Monday, April 11, 2011

April the Eleventh!

All be honest, I really wasn't going to blog today. I was worried about how it would go down seeing as all I want to do right know is yell and cuss at some people. But, here I am at 11:30 at night, and I'm not gonna miss a day. I set out to do BEDA because is something I want to do. And nobody, no how much of a jerk they are, or how mad they make me is gonna take that away.
That being said, I don't really have much to say because all I can think of is not what I want to write. But My nails are bright orange. And the GLOW IN THE DARK. Which I think is just like the best ting ever. Two more days to get through until I get to go to Hawaii for the first time in my life. WHOOOOO.

Anyway, to make up for my bad mood and bad day, I've decided to give you this. Enjoy. 12 more days. WHOOOOOO

I'm gonna go watch this and wish I was that bad-ass and calm when I was angry.

Also. I really wished I lived in New York. I would give so much to have been there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment