Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April the thirteenth

So, I didn't blog yesterday. Fail. BUT YESTERDAY IS BEHIND ME. My streak of bad days seams to have ended (hopefully) and I am done with school until next Tuesday. Also, I have to wake up in 4 hours, to head to the airport to catch my flight. HAWAII tomorrow baby! WHOO. Senior trip is gonna rock. I can't wait to hit the beach.

So you wanna hear a funny story? It was getting time to redye my hair, and I was at the store yesterday, but they didn't have the box I usually use, so i got a different one that looked about the same. Well know, instead of my normal light auburn/red color, mu hair is RED. and I mean RED. When I first go out of the shower it looked kinda pinkish almost, but now looking down at it I look like a Weasley. We will see how this goes tomorrow. I'm brining a hat just in case.

OH MY GOODNESS I LEAVE IN FOUR HOURS I NEED SLEEP! *passes out*

No comments:

Post a Comment