Saturday, April 9, 2011

April the Ninth!

IIIIIITSS another beautiful sunny day here in California! that I have spent inside. In my room. *sigh* Whats the point of this beautiful weather if I am stuck inside the whole time? Oh well I with be out in it tomorrow.

I am going to tell you all a secret! Well, more of a confession, one I would never tell to people irl, because the wouldn't understand. but, um, Ikindalovemylittlepony. DON'T laugh! I keep hearing people talk about and say how much they love it, (full grown adults mostly, mind you) and a friend of mine has been after me most of this week to watch it. So. This happened. This is one doggone good kids show. As my friend Starr says, Its like Buffy, but with Unicorns! But seriously, half of me is going, why am I watching this? and the other half is going, THIS IS SO AWESOME. And that is why I will be spending my Saturday night watching My Little Pony, the Magic of Friendship.

OOO look! ScottandTom have a new song!

I spent a good deal of time last night while laying in bed ill, rewatching and finging new doctor who videos on youtube. Clips and interviews, and funny little thing people have made. It made me very nostalgic and sad. I love eleven, but I miss ten soo much. 10 will forever be my Doctor. David Tennant is such a brilliant actor. No wonder I love him so much.

Yikes, this post is filled with nerd love and geekery fangirling. I need to stop this before it gets worse. Which it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment