Saturday, April 2, 2011

April the second

So Its April second, and I feel very lame, because I have nothing new to talk about since yesterday, because, guess what? Im still sick, and spending my days in bed. I need to get better. BUT I have realized that I really need to go buy a new iTunes card, because I finally reached the musical episode of Buffy that I've been Hearing about. OHMYGOSHITSAMAZING. I have theory, just a theory, that this could be my favourite epi-sode.* AS matter of fact, I really think I need to go watch it again RIGHT NOW! Except I'm blogging. So I won't. FEEL LOVED.

My Second 'Thoughts from History' Video is going up in my youtubes. And If you missed it here is day 1.
...
...
...
...
Oh hello there, I'm back, I got distracted my other windows. oops. I really want to go sing, but I can barely talk. URRRGH. I want to get batter now!
Ok, Im going to go rewatch Once more with feeling, I promise I will get better at blogging as this month progresses.

"I've got a theory it could be bunnies!.... bunnies aren't just cute like everyone supposes, they've got those hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, and whats with all the carrots? what do they need such good eyesight for anyways?" - Anya, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

*that line, totally sung in my head. to the music of "I have theory" in case you were wondering. which you probably weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment