Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL THE FIRST

IITTSS APRIL! And you know that that means. BEDA!! are you ready for the crazy amount of me blogging every day for an entire month?! Because I sure know I am. or, I think I am. WHOOO. My words seem very energetic today. I think its because my words are very energetic today. YOU KNOW WHY? YOU KNOW WHY? Because I've been sick and laying in bed all week sleeping. I went to the doctor today, and he gave me antibiotics, so hopefully I will get better now. I WANTZ TO GET BETTER NOWZ!! I've been hold up in my bed to long. So instead I'm being energetic through WORDS! On the INTERNETS!!

I edited the first video from my east coast trip finally. Its rendering. WHOOO.*

One (good?) thing about being sick for a week is Buffy Marathon. thats right, I'm now on season 6 of Buffy. Spike = brilliant and hilarious.

Now that its April, I have so much important stressy stuff done. Its time to relax, be creative, keep/get my grades up, and make it to graduation. ITS ALMOST HERE!

I was going to do VEDA as well, but that kinda failed last year, so I'm just gonna stick with this.

OK. I'm going to watch more Buffy now. ICANSTOPWHENEVERIWANTITSNOTINCONTOLOFME. I just don't want to stop right now.


quote: "I went on the internet once, people spell things wrong, it made me nauseous." Tera, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
*it should be up on my youtubes tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment