Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April the twentieth

So its been awhile. Just about a week I believe. But I have a good excuse. I was in Hawaii. With out internet. It was very relaxing and a break was needed! It was great to get away from the stress and just sit on the beach and read. Did I mention it was beautiful? and WARM. and now I'm all rested up and energized for the projects I will actually have time to work on now. SENIOR YEAR IS AWESOME. The last two days bak at school have been fantastic. Would it be to pretentious to hope for 3 days with out homework?
And HEY! guess what? what, no guesses? Fine all tell you! I made a video today. Its uploading! WHOOOOO!

OHMYGOOODDDNNESSSS PEOPLE! Doctor Who Is on in THREEEE DAAAAYYSSS! SOO EXCITED. I mean um. *cough* Doctor Who is on in three days guys.

I've been singing Still Alive all day. i need portal two. blergh. I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY RIGHT NOW. I would jump around if I didn't think it would make the other people in my house annoyed.

I think I'm gonna go watch more Doctor Who.

last song played: Still Alive
Quote of the day:'What are you doing? I....I.... We are please that you made it through the final challenge where we pretended to murder you, We are very, very happy for your success. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success" GladOs Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment