Sunday, April 24, 2011

April the twenty fourth!

Happy Easter!

Today has been an exciting day, but its now almost done so I have to type fast. AHH.
I spend the better part of the day at a softball tournament down at a school about an hour away. My school didn't have enough girls sign up for softball this year, so we had a guys team and a co-ed team. It was brilliantly fun. AND I hit a home run. thats right a home run. Beautifully placed between the left and center fielders, and the had to turn around and run for it. Sooo awesome. I love softball. Its the sport that I have been playing the longest. The mitt I use I have had since I was in fourth grade. It only goes about two or three inches farther than my fingers, but I still use it every spring and summer. My freshman year I got a new mitt that was bigger, but I didn't like it much, and I ended up going back to my small one. It just feels right.

Alright, its late and I'm tired. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment