Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April the SIXTH. What was I -? TACOS!

So it's been 6 days. I made it that far without forgetting. I consider that a major feat. There was this one time, when I tried to be vegetarian, but I forgot and after about three days in I found myself eating a Taco Bell taco before I realized taco=meat, vegetarian =no meat. Fail. So point being, I like tacos. or wait, no my point is I'm forgetful. or something. What was I talking about again? Man, I want tacos now. I like tacos. mmm tacos.

So, I'm leaving for Hawaii in a week. A WEEK! For my senior class trip. I've never been to Hawaii. this should be fun. I'm excited. VERY EXCITED.

I don't know If I've said it here, But this year I've been doing a dailybooth * about my sneakers, because I love them so much, and at the end of the project I'm going to take all the pictures and put the in a video to show how my sneakers changed. Because I am a nerd.

Speaking of which, you remember yeaterday when I dressed up as Misty? Here I am with 'Ash'.




Last song played: 'Rest in Peace'
nail color: blue
Quote of the day: hmm, lets break out some John Green Shall We? "'The last time I was this scared,' Radar says, 'I actually had to face a Dark Lord in order to make the world safe for wizards.'" Paper Towns,*** By John Green

*well, ALMOST a daily-booth, I forget** sometimes.

** I told you I was forgetful, you din't believe me did you? man, now I'm thinking about the tacos again.

*** Probably my favourite book ever. I've read it so many times. as a matter of fact, I've read it so many times, that when I just went and got it to look up a quote, I noticed the spine is breaking. Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment