Monday, April 4, 2011

April the fourth

I really need to get better at coming up with titles. Anyway, My 3rd video from my thoughts from history is up. Its about New York. Which was my favourite day of the trip. I'll even put it on here!

Also have you seen todays teefury shirt? I WANT. No, NEED.

hehe.

UPDATE. My parents didn't let me go to school today, they wanted to make sure I was really better and put me on surveillance today. BUT I AM GOING TOMORROW. and its spirit week this week, and tomorrow is cartoon day, so I'm totally going as Misty from Pokemon. Boo to the Ya*.

You know what kinda annoys me? When my favourite character get killed off. Especially if now even though the show is still good, because the writers are incredible, all the characters are annoying and stupid. and I don't like them. GAARRGH. Why did Doyle die??



last song played: "walk through the fire"

*did I really just say that? Ive been away from people to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment