Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April the fifth, Hi I'm MISTY

No seriously, today, I am. It was cartoon day at school for spirit week. So OF COURSE i dressed up. Pokeball and everything. I'd also just like to say that I had everything I needed for that in my bedroom. yep. This girl = nerd. and proud of it.
AND out of complete coincidence, my friend Starr had dressed up as Ash. Together we actually made a pretty good likeness of the characters. It was awesome. When we saw each other we were like "WHAA- AWESOME!" and then proceeded to sing the Pokemon theme song all day very loudly. BEST DAY EVER. We'll maybe, if I didn't have so much homework to make up from being sick. Yuck. other than that BEST DAY EVER!

Oh, and did I mention, the guys in my anatomy and physiology class 'graced' us with a rendition of 'Friday'. hmm. Isn't my class just wonderful? I don't know what I'll do with out them next year.

I MUST GO READ FRANKENSTEIN BECAUSE I AM WAY BEHIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment