Thursday, April 21, 2011

April the twenty first!

So last night a had a dream. In which we were putting on a play, and I was a main character, and my little sister was another main character. I actually think we were the only ones in the play for some reason. And the other people were my friends all from another school. BUT heres the catch! I had never heard of the play before, and new nothing about it. But it was opening day.
Now this might be where you begin going, 'Oh so this was a nightmare!'

Wrong. This was no nightmare.
you know why? Because I am awesome. I'd never read the script, so I took the script of one of my friends, and I memorized lines back stage in between scenes. And I mean I memorized lines LIKE A BAWS. Because, as stated previously, I am awesome. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realized it was a dream. My Dreams = CRUSHED. No pun intended. hehe.

So in the last two days I have posted two videos. I feel so productive. BoYah.

Doctor who is on in two days! My excitement cannot be contained. NEED WHO NOW.

So I just looked at my clock and realized I need to post this. NOW. Or I'll be late. Till tomorrow folks!

last song played: Caroline by Mike Lombardo

Quote: 'Don't live life like theres no tomorrow, thats stupid! Live life like its a story you'd like to tell someone else. A little fun, A little exciting, A little sexy, and ALWAYS off key" - Philip DeFranco

No comments:

Post a Comment