Monday, August 2, 2010

Day TWOOOO!

LOOK AT THAT! I made to to day 2. You should be proud of me. I know I am.

I MADE A VIDEO TODAY! WOOOO!

I LOVE THE UKULELE I BOUGHT YESTERDAY! I've played it ALL DAY today, driving everyone else to the brink of insanity.

ALSO!!! I SEEM TO BE LIKING CAPS A LOT. Its probably because I've been up since 6:30 this morning. What an ungodly hour. Its was nice and quite though. No one else woke up until after 8.

You know, its crazy, because i have limited Internet access, I've actually been going to bed before midnight on this trip. Its crazy.

As I said before, I basically just spend my entire day siting on a porch playing my uke and looking at water. I FREEKIN LOVE SUMMER SO MUCH!

Quote of the day- "Hogwarts has really gone to the dogs, Luckily next year, I'll be transfered to PIGFARTS!" Malfoy, A Very Potter Musical.

last song played on ipod- "Friends and Love" by Nicholas Hooper

No comments:

Post a Comment