Thursday, August 12, 2010

nothing really.

Hello there folks how are you today? I am now in southern Oregon, spending the day with my mothers parents. I am SOO EXCITED to be home tomorrow.

I want to be home so I can reread The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. THERE ARE 12 MRE DAYS TILL MOCKING JAY COMES OUT. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I am so stoked. WOOO. hehe, I get so excited about books.

ALSO. I am starting my senior year of high school in threeish days. YIKES! but also YAY! Because I've been on vacation I haven't done any school shopping, so i get to do that all this weekend. That should be fun. ha.

Ok, i was just told we're going into town and I must get off the computer. SEEYA TOMORROW!



quote of the day- "can you park the TARDIS on a meter?" red nose day skit with cathrine tate and david tennat
last song on ipod- "vital signs' frank turner

No comments:

Post a Comment