Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bear with me, its been awhile

Hello there! Long time no write. I've been holding off on the blogging as a When-I-post-another-video-or-do-something-important-I-will-blog kind of inspiration. It didn't work to well. BUT seeing as the summer is almost over, and I haven't done much yet, AND it is now August 1, I may or may not try to do BEDA this month, to kind of get me back in the writing mind.

The biggest problem, being that I am on vacation visiting my Grandmother/aunt/uncle in the beautiful Tacoma, Washington area, is that my computer access is limited. As a matter of fact, I have 'stolen' my mothers laptop as she showers. I'll be here for another week and a half, so lets see how this goes OK?

I actually really love it up here though. From where I sit in the living room of my aunts house, I can look across Puget sound at the beautiful sparkling lights of Tacoma. Ive spent most of my time either walking up and down the beach, or playing the new ukulele I bought yesterday.

And I LOVE getting to see my grandmother. My grandma is 96, and she still lives at home, walks and gardens everyday, and does puzzles. Granted, my aunt and uncle now live with her full time, since my grandpa past away a few years ago.

Anyways the last month has been full of superawesomeexciting things, which i will tell you all about tomorrow, because it is getting late, and my mother is almost done with her shower, so I must finish this off. Until tomorrow friends!



Quote of the day - I cant pick one right now, because there are so many great ones from AVPS.

last song played on ipod- "Not Alone" by Darren Criss. God I love his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment