Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HELLLOO

HELLLLOOOO! IS ANYBODY OUT THEEEEERREE??!!! I want to scream on the top of my lungs as I stand on this rock and stare out into the sea.* The still quiet fogginess is maddening. I sit and watch as the fog slowly fades to sun. But it makes no difference. I am still alone, surrounded by the emptiness that is left in the absence of the Internet and other humans. This is what it means to be truly bored.




So yea. As you can probably tell I have excruciatingly bored today. My sister does nothing but stay indoor in front of a TV. My parents drove in to town to go to the grocery store. Today I learned what being bored really means.** On the up side, I GOT ICE CREAM. I love ice cream.



Quote of the day - due to the sever bordness of my day, my brain is as empty as a flower pot.

Last song played on ipod- Im not sure of the song because my ipod is not on me*** but one of songs from A Very Starkid Album.

*its actually just Puget Sound but that doesn't sound as poetic

**haha, my aunts cat was pawing to go out the door, so my dad opened the door, and my dog was sitting right outside. that cat ran so fast in the other direction.

***I am waaaayy to lazy to go get it. lazzzzzyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment