Monday, August 16, 2010

Excaped Zebra. Yeah thats right.

Why hello there. I made it through my first day back at school alive. Though, I discovered in my attempt to do my pre-calculus assignment, that I did nothing but let my brain and smarts drain out of my ears. I had almost no recollection of how to do several of the easy-review problems. That's REALLY weird for me. I'm a nerd. I've always been very good at math. I hope this gets better and comes back.

The most joyous thing though, is that they re-shortened the classes. Last year they decided to lengthened all of our class periods by 5 minuets, which doesn't seem like much on its own, but added up it added over an hour to our school day, and made the classes just to long and unbearable. Now they have taken that back, and made my day a little more relaxed and better organised. because with all the stuff I do at my school, very often last year I needed to be in more than one place at one time. That made things very stressful. BUT now they shouldn't be as-stressful. YAY.

So I walked into the living room of my house a few minuets ago to have my parents sign a form for school, and on the news they were talking about an escaped ZEBRA. That was just running down the street in a town nearby, and evidently tried to take food from a car. I really just couldn't stop laughing. I mean, it was a ZEBRA, just walking around a city like that's what its supposed to be doing. Zebras are just awesome.

Also I am REALLY looking forward to my English class this year. I think it will be my favourite. WE GET TO READ SHAKESPEARE. <3


Alright. WE SHOULD GO TO SLEEP. IT IS LATE. goodnight.



last song played on ipod- no ipod today, cuz skool is srs bisnis.

No comments:

Post a Comment