Friday, August 27, 2010

Sup?

Hey everybody, so sorry about not posting yesterday. yea. I wasn't feeling to well and spent the majority of the time after I got home from school laying in bed starring at my ceiling. I didn't even do any homework, which after today probably wasn't very smart, but wasn't to bad. I didn't finish Mockingjay yesterday, and it left me in a mixed state of confused emotions and lack of emotions and confusion. For the most part I have just been walking around in a daze since I finished it. But its starting to get a little better, the words and emotions slowly slip away and I'm almost back to normal. AND I AM HERE TODAY!

So anyways I have made it through the first two weeks of school! and it is finally the weekend so I can get some sleep whoo.

So I just paused to go through some trash away outside, and (keep in mind it is late and DARK outside) I hear someone say "HEY" and jump. then laughter. Upon looking closer I noticed my younger sister crouched by a plant near the trash cans in my back yard. Huh? I looked closer and saw she was on the phone talking to someone, and laughing at me. She won't tell me who she is talking to while she is hiding in the back yard. Oh well.

Alright, I'm going to bed. GOODNIGHT Y'all!

last song played- "Olive you"

No comments:

Post a Comment