Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wait, what?

hey y'all. I'm here early today, on account of how my parents when into town with my sister, and left me here with the laptop. I don't know what they were thinking. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I've spent the last 3 hours just catching up in my YouTube addiction. I lasted a whole wee with very little YouTube. But we are leaving tomorrow, and soon I will be back to the comforts of my own computer and some editing software! WOOO! I say WOOO! a lot don't I? I should probably stop saying WHOOO! or not. WHOOO!

AAANNYYWHO, I have spent the morning just drugging out my brain with the INTERWEB. and I remember why I don't like to be without it. Also inspired by two new chameleon circuit songs, I was going to write a Trock song, but I got distracted by the Internet. maybe on a day when I don't have such a need to fill my intertubes withdraws.

I just had some really good melon. It was similar to cantaloupe, but it wasn't cantaloupe. it was yummy though. I'm just sitting here chilling watching my grandmother and this really nice English lady who comes over to see my grandma every once in a while, put together a puzzle.

Are you really still reading this? I'm wonder how long I can keep rambling until I force myself to stop and go work on SOMETHING for a video. gosh I'm so bored.
I like having the ear buds in my ear even when I'm not listening to my ipod. I don't know why, it just feels right. AND it looks awesome. cant disagree with that canya? Oh, you can? darn, just keep it to yourself then please, I'd rather not here it.

I think I'm gonna go pick blueberries, then take my dogs for a walk, and come up with video ideas. hmmm. Kittens.


quote of the day- "bingle bongle dingle dangle yikity doo yikity dah ping pong lippy tappy to tah..." the Doctor, Doctor Who, Human Nature
last song played on ipod- I haven't listened to my ipod, but I was just listening to "the big bang 2" by Charlie /Chameleon Circuit


Haha they spell check on this blog post is so colorful. Hurrah for nonexistent words

No comments:

Post a Comment