Wednesday, August 11, 2010

traveling and magical internet

Look! I made it! I bet you didn't think I would. Well I did. I'm not missing today, I have 15 more minuets. As a matter of fact I'm writing this as we drive down the road. Its miraculous having internet on the highway somewhere in the middle of Oregon. But I do, thanks to the little silver box sitting next to the computer. Gosh I love technology. Its marvelous. Absolutely marvelous.

Anywaay, I have been traveling all day today, taking the first leg of our trip home. Boy will I be glad when we reach home on Friday, and I can sleep in my own bed!! I'm normally totally ok with sleeping in different places, but I've spent two and a half weeks sleeping in a trailer with my sister. I need my space back. Gaaah.

Alright I now have five minuets to get this posted, so I'll end this here and wish you all a goooood night!


Quote of the day - 'im late, in late, for a very important date.' Alice in wonderland. Duh.

Last song played on ipod- "bar on a" by greg holden. Ok fine, it wasn't on my ipod it was on youtube, but I'm still singing it and my ipod is dead, so you get it. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment