Saturday, August 28, 2010

THREE DAYS. and um. Buffy.

Hello there! I defiantly did not almost for get to blog today. I was just busy doing this. And also watching Buffy. I've been meaning to watch Buffy for years, people keep telling me how much they know I will love it. I just haven't had much time to watch it though. But today I decided to start watching any way. In two episode in, and I can tell I'm not going to get much of anything done until I finish. That probably isn't so good. Also, seeing Agent Booth when he is young and even hotter is awesome. I hope he is in this show a lot...

guys. GUYS. I just looked at the calender. There are only THREE MORE DAYS IN AUGUST!I have almost made it through. I will defiantly miss blogging everyday. I think I'll try to blog more often than I usually do after this month.

I have tea. Tea is delicious.

So I know the last three days have been pretty sad and dismal in my life, but the best part about that is when your not sad anymore you get REALLY HAPPY. Like absurdly happy and hyper.

ok. OK. I am going to go watch more Buffy before I have to sleep. later.

Quote of the day- "I laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes awsy." -xaver
last song played - "Be my escape"

No comments:

Post a Comment