Monday, August 9, 2010

I love Seattle

Despite my promises for a nice long blog post today, I have 5 minuets to use my mum computer before she takes it back, SO I went to Seattle today to visit by Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin. After some visiting we went to the market and walked around a bit, went to see the Fremont troll and took some great pictures. AND we drove past some of the universities I've been look at, which is nice.

Then when we got back to my aunts house, my uncle mad HOME MADE PIZZA, which he started the dough for yesterday. It was Delicious. If you ever get the chance to eat pizza made by my uncle DO IT!! By then it was starting to get late so we left and drove back to where we're staying in Tacoma. All in all a had a great day, but now my mom is starting to give me this look that says, "OI! your five minuets are almost up!"
So with that I must bide you adue until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment