Saturday, August 14, 2010

Maureen Johnson will INVADE YOUR MIND.

Ah, I have enjoyed my day back home. Even though it mostly consisted of unpacking and cleaning my room. BUT that's alright because I had the soundtrack to A Very Potter Sequel playing. hmmm. Darren Criss's voice makes me happy. hmmhmcoughcoughhhmmhm. fangirl.

I also spent a large amount of time getting caught up in The Guild. Which is a good use of time by my book.

ANYWAYS. Two things I was going to mention yesterday but to to lack of time, was not able to. 1. We ate lunch at The Pita Pit. Which is this fantastic restaurant, that is similar to subway, but they make pita rolls/things. It was so good, and was really healthy to which is always a plus. Unfortunately I also found out that the nearest one to my house is at least an hour away. This makes me sad.

2. We stopped at all-you-can-eat buffet, to see my older sister and eat dinner. I was brought to realise my hatred for all-you-can-eat buffets. As someone who is terrible at making decisions and deciding what I want to eat, there are just WAY to many choices. secondly, I eat fast, so everyone else is still eating when I am done. This makes me want to eat more, which is not good. Also, I think they may have a direct connection to Americas levels of obesity. I find this to be not very good at all. I wish my country was more heath conscious.

moving on. I am very excited to be fulfilling my BEDA. I've made it all the way to the fourteenth without missing a day. I was a little worried about it after how VEDA went down in April. Lets just NEVER talk about that again OK? OK.

I think Maureen Johnson had been impacting the way I think. I'm not sure if this is good or bad yet.


Quote of the day- "If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane" Looking for Alaska.

last song played on ipod- "Word Dissociation" Lemon Demon

No comments:

Post a Comment