Friday, August 13, 2010

HOOOME

Its so nice to be home, to be able to type this on my own keyboard, to know that I will fall asleep in my bed. I have literally just gotten home. About 10 minuets ago, but then I had to unload the car (at 11:00 at night I might add). But now I am here. YAY.

You know what makes me made? when I am gone for three wqeekes and when I get back home, my copmputer decides it doesnt want to work, and shuts down RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ME BLOGGING!! GERRR> The lovely half-hour I had to leisurely write the nice interesting blog post that I had been thinking and planning all day has now been cut to 10 minuets. This does not make me happy.

I spent almost the entire time from about 2:00 till 11 listening to my ipod, and playing sudoku on my phone, except for the oh 3 and a half hours I spent on youtube listening to radio interviews and watching TV interviews with David tennant and Catherine Tate. I love those too. After all that, when we stopped for dinner I had to borrow my mums laptop to buy this shirt. I just HAD to.

All right. I literally have ONE MINUET to post this. K night bi.


last song played on ipod- "let it be" the Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment