Thursday, August 5, 2010

Harry Potter and Patsy Cline

So today, I got to see my Adorable little 3 -year-old nephew. I haven't seen him since last Year, and did I Mention how cute he Is? Seriously, he is like Toddler model cute. He could be Famous. He's gonna have all the girls when he Grows up.

Also I got super excited because I found this, and I've been listening to the soundtracks from A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel. Life is Grand when You have that KIND of AWESOMENESS. And I realised, Deathly Hallows Part 1 comes out in Like THREE MONTHS. YEEEEAAAH! *happy dance* Harry Potter fangirl. I'm soo excited.

IS THIS NOT THE MOST AWESOME AND CRAZY THING YOU HAVE SEEN ALL DAY? I know it is for ME. I FOUND this picture, and I just couldn't NOT share it.

njsiovjrnvirufhrghhHjhwohfvoernhkehrIOFRHGOIEHRGOhohoehgrehhOHOERFOifwofghIfoiehfwhioewhfhhsefh, HOIHDEUNNJUEjnrgveirbviriuUHDFHNGijhnJIJSjJHOUIHjkhuiophUhiuhGyu7uigYUiugYgfpikjgIY7hjnuifreonr jfieoufjfjhihi iefhafpoiwhfih hii iewwwfewfjjkbfl. lksfowfhufkwfbuiefh furgf3wgfndoiwfjfoifujwnfiuff. <-this is what happens when I am left alone in a bare empty room for to long. YOU go Crazy.(I even just almost starting writing the lyrics for that patsy Cline song "Crazy" when I wrote crazy, like a line ago.) I need a life. I um mean, I uhh have a life. I HAVE FRIENDS. Why must you look at me like I'm crazy?! oh no, here comes that pasty Cline again. RUN INTERWEBIES RUN!

WAIT COME BACK! I didnt want to scare you away. I need you intertubes. What would I do withOut you? DIE.

I feel the letter barf coming again. I think I need to go to bed. GOOD NIGHT INTERNET. hehe I almost said goodnight twitter. #maureenjohnsonisgettingtome. ahhh.



Quote of the day- "how does it feel ron? how does it feel to have correspondance with the people who brought you into the world?' -Harry -potterpuppetpals "rons parents.

last song played on ipod - "mr. Blue Sky" By E.L.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment